GEICO or the Government Employees Insurance Company is an auto insurance company that served military personnel at first but now they have widened their range of service with government employees or private sector employees. GEICO is more than an auto insurance company it also helps you with your home insurance, overseas insurance, business insurance, collectible insurance, life insurance, boat insurance and many more. It only shows that with millions of customers they are serving, GEICO indeed has done a good job in accomodating services for their customers. They also have put up a website to keep close with their customers and enable them to manage their accounts with ease. With just one click, customers easily manage their accounts and perform transactions but despite all the great service GEICO provides it is inevitable that sometimes, with their online portal, technical glitches disrupt the activity their customers perform with being either directed to a faulty page or inaccessible login buttons and links. If you are experiencing such glitches then you have come to the right page! We will help you get through with your Geico Login problems in just a snap! Check out the instructional video below and be enlightened! If you are still confused then refer to the step by step instructions provided to help you more with your Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Geico Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: http://www.geico.com/manageyourpolicy/auto/ Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and choose Copy. When pasting the link, right click the empty text field and when the drop down list appears click Paste.
- Once directed to the login page, you will find a login section where you have to input necessary information needed to login to your account. Start with inputting your User ID on the first text field. Make sure you are inputting your correct User ID to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After inputting your User ID move on to the next text field and enter your Password. Carefully input your password to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After filling in the mandatory text fields, you may click the Remember Me checkbox so that the next time you try to access your account you won't have to go to the trouble of inputting many information.
- Lastly, click the Login button so that you can now access your GEICO account.
Encountered a roadblock when trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of GEICO: http://www.geico.com/manageyourpolicy/auto/ the login section greets you again but this time you have to reset your login credentials so you have to find Having Problems logging in? link which is situated on the bottom part of the login section.
- Once the link is found, click the link and you will be then directed to their reset page. On their reset page, you will have to input necessary information so that you can retrieve your login credentials. They will be asking you of your date of birth, registered email address, policy number and etc.
- Enter the necessary information needed on its respective text fields and click the orange-colored Continue button. This is the first step towards resetting your login credentials.
- After clicking the Continue button you will be directed to the next step wherein you can view your User ID and change your password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions carefully so that you will successfully retrieve your login credentials. They will send you a reset link to the email address you have registered.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact GEICO:
>Reach them through Phone:
General Claims- 1-800-861-8380
Sales & Service- 1-800-861-8380
>Send an email:
Contact by email through this link: http://www.geico.com/about/contactus/email/
(On the first drop down list choose Technical Problems with the website. On the second drop down list choose Problems logging in to service a policy or view claim info and on the third one choose your state.
If you think the information above is helpful then bookmark the page and come back later and check for any updates on the above login process as we are trying to provide the most up to date infomation regarding Geico Login process.
Shortcut to Geico Login page here...
Video and listed instructions to help you access your account
Reset your login credentials
Channel your technical problem to the Customer service through the given ways to contact Care Credit.
Your opinion of Geico:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...